MFD (Black) w/ Radar/Traffic Interface
|$1,950.00||SV OUTRIGHT||REQUEST LEAD TIME||
|$1,150.00||SV EXCHANGE||REQUEST LEAD TIME||
|$4,150.00||SV OUTRIGHT||1 IN STOCK||VIEW|
|$1,450.00||SV EXCHANGE||1 IN STOCK||VIEW|
|$4,175.00||SV OUTRIGHT||3 IN STOCK||VIEW|
|$1,450.00||SV EXCHANGE||3 IN STOCK||VIEW|
|Catalog P/N:||Part Number:||Description:|
|010-00483-01||011-01271-00||Standard (Black) MFD|
|010-00483-11||011-01271-10||Standard (Gray) MFD|
|010-00486-01||011-01466-00||Standard (Black) MFD w/ Radar interface|
|010-00486-11||011-01466-10||Standard (Gray) MFD w/ Radar interface|
|010-00487-01||011-01467-00||Standard (Black) MFD w/ Radar & Traffic interface|
|010-00487-11||011-01467-10||Standard (Gray) MFD w/ Radar & Traffic interface|
|010-00571-01||011-01465-00||Standard (Black) MFD w/ Traffic interface|
|010-00571-11||011-01465-10||Standard (Gray) MFD w/ Traffic interface|
|$1,950.00||SV OUTRIGHT||REQUEST LEAD TIME|
|$1,150.00||SV EXCHANGE||REQUEST LEAD TIME|
Click on a question below to see the answer. If you have a question about this model that is not answered below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To update your GMX-200 with current databases log in to the website www.fly.Garmin.com. On the flyGarmin website, find the tabs along the top of the screen and follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Aircraft" tab
2. Click "Add an Aircraft" from the right hand side of the page.
3. Fill out all required information: Make, Model, Series, Tail number, Year, Serial Number
4. Click "Add Aircraft"
5. Click on "Add a new aircraft device" under What can I do?
6. Select the make and model of Garmin equipment
7. Enter the System ID or Serial number
8. Click on any of the database names to the left of the picture of your equipment
9. Click the "Buy Databases" button
10. Click "Buy" again
11. Click the "Download Now" button once the database has been purchased
12. On the flyGarmin website, click the "INSTALL" button. The website will automatically start to update your unit.
In relation to NE (New) parts, many OEMs change their prices and availability without any notice to dealers or the industry. Therefore, through the REQUEST or RFQ indication, we ask that customers contact us for the most accurate price and availability.
In relation to SV & OH parts, the used parts aftermarket in the aviation industry is not an infinite supply. It is a dynamic, constantly changing market that is significantly affected by and susceptible to highs and lows in supply and demand. Therefore, although we attempt to, at times, we are unable to predict the exact moment when an item may be available. Once again, through the REQUEST or RFQ indication on our website, we ask that customers contact us for the most current and accurate price and availability.