|Catalog P/N:||Unit P/N:||MFD Description:|
|010-00483-01||011-01271-00||Standard (Black) MFD|
|010-00483-11||011-01271-10||Standard (Gray) MFD|
|010-00486-01||011-01466-00||Standard (Black) MFD w/ Radar interface|
|010-00486-11||011-01466-10||Standard (Gray) MFD w/ Radar interface|
|010-00487-01||011-01467-00||Standard (Black) MFD w/ Radar & Traffic interface|
|010-00487-11||011-01467-10||Standard (Gray) MFD w/ Radar & Traffic interface|
|010-00571-01||011-01465-00||Standard (Black) MFD w/ Traffic interface|
|010-00571-11||011-01465-10||Standard (Gray) MFD w/ Traffic interface|
Click on a question below to see the answer. If you have a question about this model that is not answered below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To update your GMX-200 with current databases log in to the website www.fly.Garmin.com. On the flyGarmin website, find the tabs along the top of the screen and follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Aircraft" tab
2. Click "Add an Aircraft" from the right hand side of the page.
3. Fill out all required information: Make, Model, Series, Tail number, Year, Serial Number
4. Click "Add Aircraft"
5. Click on "Add a new aircraft device" under What can I do?
6. Select the make and model of Garmin equipment
7. Enter the System ID or Serial number
8. Click on any of the database names to the left of the picture of your equipment
9. Click the "Buy Databases" button
10. Click "Buy" again
11. Click the "Download Now" button once the database has been purchased
12. On the flyGarmin website, click the "INSTALL" button. The website will automatically start to update your unit.